找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 704|回复: 0

The Silver Squeeze is a hedge-fund coordinated attack so they can keep fighti...

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-31 22:27:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
叫人买银的人。。。。
If you haven’t been browsing WSB or doing your own research, you’d probably think that the people on Twitter are correct in saying there is a silver squeeze happening and we should all get in on it. There are quite a few wsb-logo Twitter accounts pushing this. This is BS & the straight up the ANTITHESIS of who we are.
By buying silver/going long on silver, you would be directly putting money into the pockets of the EXACT HEDGE FUNDS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF $GME ???? ???? ???? ???? ????  The hedge funds are LONG silver NOT short silver.
The media, Wall Street, normies, and every other non-WSB autist are trying to push you to buy silver. This would be a tragic, irreversible decision that not only will most likely not make you any money because the squeeze is fake, it will put you on the sidelines from this righteous and glorious war we are in.
If you are looking for alternative investments to GME, I’d recommend simply getting in on the $BANG GANG- Blackberry, AMC, Nokia, and GME.
For the feds and the media and all the dumb people reading this, I am the last thing from a financial advisor and am a complete, 100%, full retard autist.
BANG GANG CHEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOO
Edit: I am not talking down on silver as an investment, I am not saying it's not a good hedge, I'm not saying anything bad about silver in any form. I'm simply pointing out that right now, this "squeeze" that all these people are referring to is definitely not a "squeeze" at all and is an artificial hedge-fund driven attempt to reduce the GME momentum and we should all be cognizant of the media manipulation and happening everywhere including right here. For all you that want to buy silver, great, buying the bullion directly in my humble autistic opinion is better than shares in a fund that supposedly buys it but don't trust some autist on the internet. BANG GANG

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|愚人湾

GMT-8, 2024-4-18 23:49 , Processed in 0.115330 second(s), 26 queries .