admin 发表于 2019-12-5 06:35:20

Virgin Mobile

I know threads have touched on this in the past but I wanted to create a thread to summarize how to get this deal. These cell plans/deals are quite good IMO. They are migration plans which allow you a special price when migrating from Lucky Mobile prepaid to Virgin Mobile post-paid (monthly bill). You can try going Virgin prepaid to Virgin post-paid but I think the wait time is 3 months vs 1 month with Lucky. With the member benefits of Virgin I do feel that they are better than Koodo now with Koodo's tab system cancel loophole being closed off recently. Down to business:

step 1 - go grab a Lucky Mobile sim card for $4 @ Dollarama OR you may be able to get one free @ Walmart nowadays with new Lucky prepaid activation.
step 2 - head over to Walmart mobile kiosk and load $15 and create a new account on Lucky Mobile prepaid. ($15 should get you their unlimited text plan with 100 mins of talk)
step 3 - go home and pop that Lucky sim into a cell phone just to get it up and running and make sure the activation took effect.
step 4 - wait approx 35 days for the migration offer to load on Virgin's system (30 days might suffice but 35 days or so for good measure)
step 5 - go to Virgin Mobile and give them your Lucky Mobile phone # and ask them to load the offers available to you on the prepaid Lucky account and tell them you'd like to migrate your Lucky # to Virgin post-paid. Or better yet, go to Walmart or The Mobile Shop kiosk and ask them to do this migration for you and if you so choose to get the silver tab plan with a device, you may just get a gift card for that store if they have gift card giveaway promos for new sign-ups at that time.

Keep in mind there are other offers with the migration plans but I just think these two are best. Below is a short list of the migration deals you should be eligible for once the wait period is over from Lucky. All come with unlimited talk and text I do believe.

BYOP 30 - 2GB
Silver 35 - 2GB
Gold 45 - 2GB
BYOP 40 - 6GB
Silver 45 - 6GB
Gold 55 - 6GB
BYOP 50 - 8GB
Silver 55 - 8GB
Gold 65 - 8GB

Link:https://forums.redflagdeals.com/virgin-mobile-40-6gb-unl-talk-text-45-6gb-unl-talk-text-silver-tab-included-migration-offer-more-2312906/

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Virgin Mobile